Someone help I literally can’t stop laughing
the moms face though. she knows she don fucked up
In 10th grade I walked into banana republic and asked to see the bananas and they kicked me out
- Snow White was strong. She went through years of emotional abuse, but always stayed positive and gave hope to others.
- Cinderella was strengthened. She was put down day after day by her Step-Sisters and Step-Mother, but she got through it all by believing that she would have her happily ever after.
- Aurora was gracious. She did anything the fairies ever asked her to, because she knew how good they were to her.
- Ariel was adventurous. Even before she met Eric, she knew that someday, somehow she was going to see the world above.
- Belle was bold. She was not afraid to stand out of the crowd or to not follow all of the Beast’s commands.
- Jasmine was independent. She wasn’t pleased with the palace life and an arranged marriage, so she fled to the marketplace.
- Pocahontas was understanding. She bridged the gap between her tribe and the settlers.
- Mulan was mindful. She was always paying attention to others emotions and her dangerous surroundings.
- Tiana was patient. She spent years working double shifts so she could finally achieve her and her father’s dream.
- Rapunzel was diligent. She always put out an effort to get to the lights, and stayed positive while doing so.
To cool off in China, some people eat watermelon, and others wear it.
I have a new best friend. His name is Watermelon Baby and he’s here to save the universe with cuteness and ferocity!